We want to assure all of our patients that at Watertown Family Practice we are monitoring and preparing for response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The situation continues to change so we will share updates as they occur. Below are our current recommendations:
- If you have respiratory symptoms like cough, shortness of breath, fever and do not need medical attention please stay at home to self-isolate for 14 days.
- If you are experiencing difficulty breathing, worsening in symptoms, or you have significant conditions like COPD, Asthma, Heart Disease, Diabetes that increase your risk of serious illness please call our office at 920-261-8500 to be triaged by a provider.
- If your symptoms are severe enough to need Emergency Department care please call them before coming or call 911 so they can prepare for your arrival.
- If you are healthy please practice social distancing.
What does social distancing really mean? Stay in your home unless you need to leave for food, work, or medical care. You may go outside to engage in outdoor activities but maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from other people. Do not go to restaurants, movie theaters, church, homes of friends or families to visit. We realize this is difficult but it is a necessary precaution.
- If you are healthy and have a wellness appointment with our office that can be postponed consider this option in this time of social distancing.
- If you are healthy but have an appointment for a problem type visit or medication recheck type visit please contact our office to see if a televisit may be an alternative for you.
- If you have appointments scheduled within the next 48 hours your providers and their staff will be reaching out to triage symptoms and discuss options to meet your needs in the safest way possible.
Coronavirus has been declared a pandemic so spread through the community is possible. We still have the opportunity to flatten the curve. Our actions as a community can help change the trajectory of coronavirus.